What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a procedure in which multiple micro-injections are delivered into the mesodermal layer of tissue under the skin to restore plumpness and volume to areas such as the face, eye area, neck and décolletage. We use the purest form of growth factors for our mesotherapy treatment.
How Long Does The Treatment Take?
Local anesthetic is applied for approximately 30 minutes before your treatment to ensure client comfort. The Mesotherapy treatment itself takes between 30-60 minutes.
How Does Mesotherapy Work?
- The procedure involves tiny superficial injections of growth factors directly into the epidermis and mesoderm (middle layer) as this helps to nourish and rejuvenate, boost cell activity and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
- After a course of Mesotherapy injections your skin will look hydrated, glowing, radiant and firmer.
- For Mesotherapy to be most effective a course of 4-6 treatments are recommended at 2-4 week intervals.
- There may be some superficial swelling and signs of tiny needle marks after treatment which will settle in 24-48 hours. This may take a little longer around the eye area so clients may need a little recovery time.
Benefits of Mesotherapy Treatment
- Overall skin rejuvenation.
- Increases the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Improvement in the skin’s complexion and radiance.
- Prevention of wrinkles and rejuvenates and revives dull, tired looking skin.
- Improves tone and elasticity of sagging skin on the hands, décolleté & neck area.
- Treats all skin types safely.
Treatment duration: 1 hour.