CEO & Cosmetologist
Master in Beauty/Laser (U.K)
For Kanta Jethwani, beauty and wellness is something every woman strives for and her interest in the field evolved to a career choice when she decided to open Bloom Aesthetic and Laser Clinic in Dubai in 2015.
The CEO of Bloom believes that a healthy body leads to a healthier and happier person and through the new Clinic that employs surgical and non-surgical procedures together with state of the art technology to enable men and women to become better versions of themselves – both externally and internally.
At Bloom, the focus is not on individual treatments and services but an all-encompassing and life altering experience. From non-surgical skin enhancing treatments, surgical treatments to hair loss solutions and luxurious facials, the philosophy is that a person can Bloom under one roof. Her management attitude is off achieving goals through encouraging her staff to excel in their areas of interest. She follows the Pyramid structure where you can have the correct division and the correct people to take care of each division. Her previous work experiences have seen her involved in social work and charitable organization that have contributed towards the betterment of children.
Kanta holds a diploma in Computer Programming and hold a Master’s degree in Beauty from London. She enjoys volunteering, listening to music, dancing, reading, and meeting new people in her free time.
Dr. Manoj Kumar
MBBS, MS, M.Ch (Plastic Surgery), FRCS
Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery, London, U.K.
Senior Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Manoj Kumar has extensive experience in plastic surgery. He has worked abroad including united Kingdom for nearly a decade before returning to India. He has worked in the world renowned STAMFORD INSTITUTE OF COSMETIC SURGERY, LONDON where he has done a large number of cosmetic surgery procedures like Facelift, Breast Augmentation, Liposuction, Rhinoplasty, Abdominoplasty, Hair Transplant etc. He has special interest in ROBOTIC HAIR TRANSPLANT and has given lectures and conducted several workshops in India and abroad. He is a well-known authority in this latest technology. He is also a very experienced Microvascular surgeon, doing microvascular replants and free flap surgery as major reconstruction after major tissue loss due to injury or after Cancer surgery.
- M.B.B.S (Patna University)
- MS (Gen. surgery )
- M.Ch( Plastic surgery )
- FRCS(Royal College of Surgeons)
- FELLOW STAMFORD INSTITUTE (Cosmetic Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery Residencies :
- Prince of Wales Medical College, Patna University
- St. Andrews Centre for plastic surgery , Chelmsford, UK
- Royal Preston Hospital, Preston, UK
- Surgical Fellowship – Royal College of Surgeons
- Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship- Stamford Institute of cosmetic surgery London, UK
- Publication in peer Review Journals :
- British Journal of Plastic Reconstructive Surgery, UK.
- Plastic Reconstructive Surgery (PRS), USA.
- Max Medical Journal, India.
- Conducted workshop in Robotic Hair Transplant at APSI meet, India & ICAAM, Dubai.
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI)
- General Medical Council (GMC), UK
- Cosmetic Surgery including Hair Transplant
- Liposculpture including Six-pack liposuction
Dr. Anuj Taneja
Specialist in Dermatology & Venereology
Dr Anuj Taneja, MD is a specialist dermatologist with over 15 years’ experience in the field. He is worked extensively in aesthetic dermatology and is well trained in all procedures like Botox, Fillers, PRP for hair and face, Chemical Peels and Lasers. He is also a very good clinician and is experienced in clinical dermatology and venereology. He has received the BB Gokhale and the BM Banerjee medal by IADVL for the best research paper for 2 consecutive years.
He has presented papers and posters in National and international conferences and has published articles in newspapers and journals. His hobbies include travel, listening to music and reading books.
- MBBS year 1997 Nagpur University
- MD year 2004 Manipal Academy for Higher Education
- 2004-2005 Corporate Dermatologist at VLCC Healthcare LTD, New Delhi, India
- 2005 – 2008 Senior Resident at DDU Hospital, New Delhi, India
- 2008-2010 Consultant Skin Specialist at Paras Hospitals, Gurgoan, India
- 2010-2018 Dermatologist at Alsoor Clinic, Mahaboula, Kuwait
- 2018-2020- Specialist Dermatologist at Aster Medical Center, Silicon Oasis, Dubai
- Aesthetic Procedures- Botox, Fillers, PRP, Mesotherapy and Lasers for various indications
- BB Gokhale Medal for the best original research paper-‘Autologous Serum Skin Test in Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria”-presented at the 31st National Conference of IADVL at Kolkata in 2003
- BM Banerjee Medal for the best original research paper ‘A Clinical study of Paederus Dermatitis” presented at the 32nd National Conference of IADVL at Mumbai in 2004
- Has presented papers at various national and international conferences
- IADVL Delhi State Branch
- International Society of Dermatology
- Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India
Senior Laser Therapist
With a lifelong passion and genuine interest in skin care and laser hair treatments, Anas is one of Dubai’s leading Laser therapist/ Specialist. He has worked with some of the top dermatologists and plastic surgeons in town and has been providing his clients with the utmost care for the last 8 years in Dubai. He specializes in men laser hair removal and provides painless treatments for the face and the body. He is very upto date with the latest technologies, products and treatments and always looks for better ways to make his clients very happy with the best care possible. He is known as the finest “BEARD ARTIST” in town.