If your face looks like you’re blushing and you get bumps that are a bit like acne, you might have a skin condition called Rosacea.
The biggest thing you’ll notice is redness on your cheeks, nose, chin and forehead. After a while, broken blood vessels might show through skin. There are many other symptoms you may get like:
- Stinging & burning of your skin.
- Patches of rough dry skin.
- A swollen, bulb shaped nose.
- Larger Pores.
- Broken blood vessels on your eyelids.
- Bumps on your eyelids.
- Eye Problems like redness, swelling & in some cases problems in seeing.
Our Dermatologist will consult you and advice the level of improvements that can be expected. The treatment in done using light therapy (Theraclear) for a few sessions. It can help cure the red bumps and the redness to a great degree.
Treatment duration: 1 hour.