Vaser Liposuction (Ultrasonic Liposuction)
Body sculpting using state of the art ultrasound technology designed to gently reshape your body. This is the most advanced form of liposuction. VASER stands for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance.
Duration of liposuction surgery and anesathesia?
Duration varies according to number of sites, technique, amount of fat to be removed and type of anesthesia.
General, Regional, (epidural block), Local with intravenous sedation, Local.
Recovery time after vaser liposuction?
Depending on the areas treated and the extent of VASER, back to work within 3 to 21 days and resumption of strenuous activity in 3 to 8 weeks.
Longevity of vaser liposuction results?
New: VASER Liposuction
- Uses gentle, ultrasonic energy.
- Tissue selective –preserves important.
- Tissues structures like nerves, blood vessel and collagen.
- Improve skin replica rolex retraction reported.
- Designed to precisely sculpt both common as well as areas such as arms, chin and inner thighs.
- Uses forceful suction.
- Can cause tissue damage.
- Unable to differentiate.
- Potential for no significant skin retraction.
- Elevated risk when treating delicate areas.
Factoids of vaser liposuction?
Vaser Liposuction can be a good adjunct to healthy living but should not be seen as a weight reducing tool.